Mail auto translation plugin?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Wed Feb 25 16:52:38 GMT 2009

Hi list! A little bit offtopic question :

I need something to translate all incoming (or outgoing) mail that goes
through MailScanner. The mail can be in Japanese, Chinese or Russian.

Is there anyone that is able / willing to write a MailScanner plugin that
will run the text through an online translator like (for example),
translate.google.com.

Yes, i know that translations from those translators kinda suck, but
they still understand Japanese a little bit better than me :)

I'm willing to pay for such a plugin, if anybody could estimate the cost
for such a plugin, please let me know.

Thanks!
Remco