double delivery of emails

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 25 17:12:35 GMT 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 05:25:43PM +0900, Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca wrote:

> Is there someone experienced you have two or more emails that are the same?
> I got this frequently on my inbox.  Could someone point me to the right
> direction? Thanks

There is a thread on this starting at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2008-February/081778.html>

In my case, it happens only rarely and only to messages which aren't scanned
because of a Scan Messages rule. Setting

Max Children = 1

solves it.

--
Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro net       The highway is for gamblers,