selecting message that should go into MailScanner

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:39:23 GMT 2009

2009/2/12 Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com>:
> 2009/2/12 Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>:
>> You did notice that he already fiddled with that and it didn't work for
>> him? Why fiddle at all with this if you can skip scanning in MS very
> No, I missed that...:). Am in a state of chock, since my employer
> decided to lay off 1/3 of all employees... not me though.
> Just doing the mailing list thing to have something to focus on other
> than the situation at hand. Sigh.

Glen

i was the first of many at my place back in november. kinda worked out
'cos I'm already in a new job, but i don't emvy the guys who got laid
off a couple of weeks ago. The Job market is alot tougher now - less
jobs more people wanting them and therefore less salary.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK