selecting message that should go into MailScanner

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Thu Feb 12 10:34:58 GMT 2009

Le 12/02/2009 11:22, Alessandro Dentella a écrit :
     I need to setup one postfix + mailscanner bos so that from certain
domains
>    that send massive newsletter mails are not checked: there would be no
>    point.
>
>    I thought to go in header_checks and change the regexp something as:
>
>      /^From: .*@newsletter_sendingdomain.com/  OK
>      /^Subject: dabluff5/  OK
>      /^Received:/ HOLD
>
>    but I can't see any differences. I tryed it also with other patterns but it
>    seems it never gets into the first line rule (it goes of course into the
>    last: 'Received'). I wandered if the second overwrites the first as it
>    comes later in parsing the header messages.

 From the header_checks manpage:

        DUNNO  Pretend  that the input line did not match any pat-
               tern, and inspect the next input line. This  action
               can be used to shorten the table search.

               For  backwards  compatibility reasons, Postfix also
               accepts OK but it is (and always has been)  treated
               as DUNNO.

John.

--
-- Over 3000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com