SV: Perl install problem SOLVED

Jonas Lilja jonas.lilja at sigma.se
Thu Dec 10 14:43:38 GMT 2009

It works fine now. I reinstalled the OS with RHEL5 and then ran the install-script (without problem).

Thanx /Jonas

PS - I had Perl installed (the script said "Good, you appear to only have 1 copy of Perl installed") so there must be something with Fedora (internal links). No matter - it works fine now.