Perl install problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:55:32 GMT 2009

2009/12/7 Jonas Lilja <jonas.lilja at sigma.se>:
> Hi, I’ve big problems with MailScanner installation. I run install.sh on a
> Fedora 8 and MS 4.78 (latest). Before I started the install-scipt I ensured
> that Perl was completely removed from the machine (rpm -q perl says “package
> perl is not installed”). This is the output when the install-script tries to
> build Perl-modules:
>

> Please help
>

> Jonas Lilja, Sweden

Hej Jonas,

Why  do you think a perl program like MailScanner would work without
perl installed? Install perl and you'll be fine!
There *might* be some rpm/perl package/module issues, but ... if you
don't have the basic prerequisites installed, the MailScanner
installer will never work.

Ha det
--
-- Glenn