Email Address allowed delivery from single domain

Gerard Cleary gcle at smcaus.com.au
Tue Dec 8 20:37:13 GMT 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 04:50:53 Edward Dam wrote:
> For example:
>
> user1 at example.com should only be allowed incoming email from  *@foo.com
>
> However all other users at example.com should receive all email as they
> normally would. Basically we need to restrict email for a specific user to
> a single incoming domain.

I have probably missed something completely obvious that makes this problem much more difficult than I can see, but I use a ruleset based on
the "Reject Message = no" entry in the MailScanner.conf file which works well.

I changed the MailScanner.conf file to say:  Reject Message = %rules-dir%/reject.rules.

Then in the rules directory I have a file called reject.rules which contains entries like: