Email Address allowed delivery from single domain

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Dec 8 20:57:18 GMT 2009

  _____

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Edward Dam
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:12 PM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: Email Address allowed delivery from single domain

Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought of that, but have not found a way
to do so with Sendmail's config that can be as granular as affecting a
specific user only (rather than system wide) - which is why I'm turning to
MailScanner, as it is a lot more flexible.

If anyone has any thought as to doing it at the MTA level, I'm all ears.
[Rick Cooper]

Sorry I am an exim man, but I have got to believe sendmail has a way to do
such a simple thing

Rick