Email Address allowed delivery from single domain

Edward Dam damfam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:53:54 GMT 2009

Hi Gerard,

That... will likely work. I will test and thank you very much.

I did read the README in the rules folder a while ago, but for some reason
had it in my head that you couldn't declare 2 variables on one line (
to:user1 at example.com <to%3Auser1 at example.com> and from:*@foo.com) which is
why I was looking deeper.

Thanks again, and I will report on my success (or lack thereof)