Greylisting... where to start...

Jeffry Page jtp at jtpage.net
Tue Aug 25 02:00:36 IST 2009

OK so I keep hearing how great greylisting is and
I am always trying to better the mail server, as I hate spam.

Yes I found http://www.greylisting.org

There is just an info overload with links all over.
No comments or ratings on different methods / scripts so I don't know which
is best.

I am using sendmail and I already have MIMEDefang installed for something
else.

I thought implementing something in MIMEDefang would be best?

I do know perl pretty good and can do whatever.

Can anyone point in the right direction? Thanks.