4.76.22

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 09:07:31 IST 2009

>From some more digging and inserting debug statements it seems to be something on one of these 2 lines.

$FoundBodyEnd = 1 if $line =~ s/\<\/body\>/$signature$&/i;
$FoundHTMLEnd = 1 if !$FoundBodyEnd && $line =~ s/\<\/x?html\>/$signature$&/i;

If I comment both of them out then it seems to work, but I'm betting it breaks something else. Is it a odd combination of html tags at the end of the email that triggers this again?

Jason