Mangled MIME Headers in plain text mail

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sun Apr 19 13:31:20 IST 2009

Drew Marshall wrote on Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:14:15 +0100:

> Im not sure that's going to be necessary, my last post to list came
> over mangled. Check where my signature lands up. If it's above this
> text then it's happened again...

There is no signature. But there is still that "trial version"
"signature". I remember some mail from you in the past and I think it was
at the end then. This "signature" is not added by MS, but by Communigate.
It might well interfere with the insertion of your "real" signature as
well. And your last message didn't show any similar structure to what you
explained.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany