Postfix + MailScanner : Attachment Filename check problem !!!!

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Sun Apr 19 11:35:58 IST 2009

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by our Mail Launder system www.mail-launder.com
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ