OT: Question

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Apr 2 23:37:38 IST 2009

[...]

That is the frustration that I feel. Pick a list having something to do with
mail, SA, Exim, pretty much any and you will hear people stating what a
waste of time SPF is but when it comes to something like this I would much
prefer a DNS txt check over repeatedly trying to send a bounce. And they
would be miles ahead because they would have never wasted time taking the
mail.

I guess nothing works if you don't use it.

Rick

believed to be clean.