OT: Question

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Apr 3 00:32:34 IST 2009

on 4-2-2009 3:37 PM Rick Cooper spake the following:

SPF is only a poor method of anti-spam tool. As a tool to control bounces, it
seems to be much better. Another problem with it is many of the server records
are set to softfail (~),pass (+), or neutral (?), instead of fail(-) . Even
the spf wizard that many people used seems to either set softfail or neutral,
and unless you dig in the docs, you wouldn't know any better.