Improvements to install.sh ?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Sep 29 01:27:11 IST 2008

on 9-28-2008 9:44 AM Julian Field spake the following:
> Good idea, I like that one. There is now a "reinstall" or "--reinstall"
> command-line option which will attempt to remove the perl-<module-name>
> rpm if it is installed, just before it attempts to install the new one.
> Should solve your problem nicely.
>
> I have also added a logfile called "install.log" in the current
> directory, in which all output will be copied.

Is there any possibility of adding a pause after the removal phase but before
the re-install phase? That way people with perl rpm upgrades from RedHat can
update and get the new perl installed in another shell and then resume the first.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and