Improvements to install.sh ?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Sep 28 17:44:42 IST 2008

Good idea, I like that one. There is now a "reinstall" or "--reinstall"
command-line option which will attempt to remove the perl-<module-name>
rpm if it is installed, just before it attempts to install the new one.
Should solve your problem nicely.

I have also added a logfile called "install.log" in the current
directory, in which all output will be copied.

Jules.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng