Start failure due to Compress/Zlib.pm line 9

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Thu Sep 25 00:14:38 IST 2008

Down because you don't want to run your mta by itself. Down because
you ran a peel update that broke several things.

Update MailScanner, along with other relevant perl modules such as
scalar::util, and do a --lint. Run your my by itself in the meantime.
Disable yum updates.

---

Alex Neuman
Reliant Technologies