ClamAV 0.94

Jose Julian Buda jbuda at noticiasargentinas.com
Mon Sep 8 16:55:58 IST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Denis Beauchemin" <Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca>
To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: ClamAV 0.94

> This is what i get :
>
> proxymails:~# MailScanner --lint
> Read 748 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
> MailScanner setting GID to  (104)
> MailScanner setting UID to  (100)
>
> Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
> Using SpamAssassin results cache
> Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
> SpamAssassin reported no errors.
> Using locktype = flock
> MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamav"
> Found these virus scanners installed: clamav
> proxymails:~#
Jose Julian,

I don't see a version number in the output. I think your version of MS
is probably quite old. You should upgrade to the latest stable version
because you cannot run Clam 0.94 with an old version of MS. Clam changed
too many things lately.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 3424 (20080907) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com

i have this installed :

proxymails:~# apt-cache show mailscanner
Package: mailscanner
Section: mail
Installed-Size: 3836
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <packages at qa.debian.org>