ClamAV 0.94

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Sep 8 18:34:32 IST 2008

Jose Julian Buda a écrit :

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Beauchemin"
> <Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca>

Jose Julian,

Your version is *really* old! You really should upgrade!!

I don't run MS on a Debian-based Linux... but I found this in the wiki:
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=how_to_setup_mailscanner_on_ubuntu_8.04

It should point you in the right direction.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste