ClamAV 0.94

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Sep 8 16:42:35 IST 2008

> This is what i get :
>
> proxymails:~# MailScanner --lint
> Read 748 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
> MailScanner setting GID to  (104)
> MailScanner setting UID to  (100)
>
> Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
> Using SpamAssassin results cache
> Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
> SpamAssassin reported no errors.
> Using locktype = flock
> MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamav"
> Found these virus scanners installed: clamav
> proxymails:~#
Jose Julian,

I don't see a version number in the output. I think your version of MS
is probably quite old. You should upgrade to the latest stable version
because you cannot run Clam 0.94 with an old version of MS. Clam changed
too many things lately.

Denis

--
   _