Skipping checks on a whole domain

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:11:05 IST 2008

2008/10/20 Stef Morrell <stef at aoc-uk.com>:
> [...]
Um, didn't you participate in the thread Hugo had on selective hold
(through access...)? IIUC, that should be able to do what is needed.
Anyone interested should look up "Selective HOLD" in the ml archives:-).

> Alternatively, you might be able to do something with the FILTER action
> in header_checks, putting your filtering rule before the general HOLDing
> rule. I'm unsure quite how that will work though, RTM I guess.

... too tired to think this through properly, but ... I'm not sure it'd work.

> Stef

Cheers
--
-- Glenn