Skipping checks on a whole domain

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Mon Oct 20 17:46:27 IST 2008

I've tried this at some length and header_checks are a doozy in postfix
as every header line is checked, so it's going to match /^Received/ at
some stage and be put into HOLD for MailScanner to process.

You might be able to achieve something useful in header_checks with

if !/^Received: <from the address to relay direct>/
	/^Received:/ HOLD
endif

But only if you can guarantee only one Received header will appear,
otherwise any other Received headers will end up sending the email to
the HOLD queue.

Alternatively, you might be able to do something with the FILTER action
in header_checks, putting your filtering rule before the general HOLDing
rule. I'm unsure quite how that will work though, RTM I guess.

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454