OT Shared Imap folders/accounts

Richard Frovarp richard.frovarp at sendit.nodak.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:17:15 IST 2008

Steve Campbell wrote:

> I'm not sure which Imap is installed. The rpm is named imap-2002d. I
> think this is UW imap, if I'm not mistaken.
>
> Steve

That's UW. We're running 2004g here. I know I can leave Thunderbird
running on two machines at the same time and not have issues. I've also
had Thunderbird running while using Squirrelmail without corruption.
However, I am only actively using one, the other connection would just
be doing the 5 or 10 minute update checks. UW has worked just fine for
us using mbx.