OT Shared Imap folders/accounts

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Oct 9 15:52:40 IST 2008

Dovecot should be happy on Centos3. It'll handle simultaneous access,
and shared mailboxes, or shared folders just fine.
http://atrpms.net/dist/el3/dovecot-1.0.x/ should work, or grab the 1.1
version from dovecot.org and build it for a better feature set.
See http://wiki.dovecot.org/Migration too.
Ken

--
Ken Anderson