Message rules don't work, but if message forwarded, it does???

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Nov 21 22:10:14 GMT 2008

on 11-20-2008 10:37 PM Chris Barber spake the following:
> <snip>
>> The HTML encoding seems different between messages. This might be why it gets caught the second time around.
>> Also, the message you mark as missed has a RFC private IP address in it
>> Never mind. They are mixed up because the one marked missed has a Fwd:
>> prepended to the subject.
>> The missed message is encoded with "quoted-printable" in the html section, but Thunderbird looks to be re-encoding it on the forward. Maybe you >have a problem with your mime-tools module on the server.
>
> Oops, you are right I mixed up the folders. I am using MIME::Tools version 5.427. I think this was installed by Julian's install.sh script. Is there a way to test/debug this module?

It might not be the problem, it was just a possibility. I'm running 5.425
here. Not sure how to debug that.

Maybe next time you can pipe the original message into spamassassin and see
what happens.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and