Watermarking, what does it actually consist of ...

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat May 24 01:36:00 IST 2008

Hi Jonas,

I have seem you thread, glad to seem that we arent the only ones
looking for something like this.

I will happily share it .... but as I know by now ... things are done
in 2 diff ways on Exchange 2003 vs 2007 ( Events sink vs Transport
agents )

Transport agent can be written in .NET ... while event sinks seem to
be stuck with vbscript ... so ... I dont think 2003 will be supported.

I will post more info when I get something done ....

best regards
Mikael Syska