Watermarking, what does it actually consist of ...

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Sat May 24 01:16:23 IST 2008

Hi Mikael

Not sure if you noticed but i actually started up a new thread today or well
yesterday I guess (its getting late) about precisely the same topic that
you're dealing with. Namely how to stamp outgoing mail with the same type of
watermark that MS uses natively in exchange.

SO what are the odds of you sharing your code? :)

Maybe I could help you test it if that makes things easier for you? I can
install it on both exchange 2003 and 2007.

Also I do have some limited scripting skills so if you run out of ideas I'd
be more than happy to try and help out.

Anyway let us know how it progresses :)

Best regards

Jonas A. Larsen