Watermarking, what does it actually consist of ...

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat May 24 00:40:47 IST 2008

Hi,

I will look into in in the near future ... and that was tonight.

Just look and I guess i'm a little supprised allready ... if there are
any notes about it ( I'm not the biggest Perl programmer )

I converted the following to:
Friday, May 30th 2008, 08:05:51 converted to 1212134751 (GMT)
Which is not the same as in the mail ....

There seem to to a little diff ( 3 seconds, is this the scan time ? )
is expiry in that field just timestamp from the system ... since if
off by a few seconds ?

And what are the . ( dot ) denoting ? spilt between expiry and ?

The rest after the @ i guess is the md5 base64 string ?

.NET code ...
DateTime dt1 = new DateTime(1970, 1, 1, 0,0,0,0);
DateTime dt2 = new DateTime(2008, 5, 23, 10 - 2, 5, 51).AddDays(7);
TimeSpan ts = dt2 - dt1; // TimeSpan holds the TotalSeconds alias Unix Timestamp

does there seem to be any thing wrong here when trying to calc the
Expiry ? ( since it dont match the one in the mail )

This is my mail headers: