no loaded plugin implements 'check_main'

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:15:55 GMT 2008

On 25/03/2008, Allen Jiang <allenjiang at clicktosee.com> wrote:
> on Fri, 21 Mar 2008 I wrote:
>
>  >Successed!
>  >I used yum install SpamAssassin in centos 4.4.
>  >Today, I download the SpamAssassin from spamassassin.apache.org and run
>  >it, find the wrong is disapear!
>

> but now i found that when i run "MailScanner -debug" it return:
>
> In Debugging mode, not forking...
>  Trying to setlogsock(unix)
>  SpamAssassin temp dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp
>

> then halted so i not see the wrong message.
Since that will wait for a message to arrive&be picked up by
MailScanner... it can take some time:-). Best thing to do when doing
that is to supply a message via telnet, so that you know there is at
elast one message in the queue that should go through...;).

>  After i reinstall the sa (package from spamassassin.apache.org), i run
>  "MailScanner -debug" again, the wrong appear again!

? Strange.

>  Remove this version sa and install install-Clam-0.92.1-SA-3.2.4.tar.gz,
>  the wrong still appear.

Those should basically be the same, so ...

>  #find / -name SpamAssassin.pm -print
>  /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm

Good. Only one.

More than a bit strange this...

--
-- Glenn