no loaded plugin implements 'check_main'

Allen Jiang allenjiang at clicktosee.com
Tue Mar 25 06:36:48 GMT 2008

on Fri, 21 Mar 2008 I wrote:

>Successed!
>I used yum install SpamAssassin in centos 4.4.
>Today, I download the SpamAssassin from spamassassin.apache.org and run
>it, find the wrong is disapear!

but now i found that when i run "MailScanner -debug" it return:
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)
SpamAssassin temp dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp

then halted so i not see the wrong message.
After i reinstall the sa (package from spamassassin.apache.org), i run
"MailScanner -debug" again, the wrong appear again!

Remove this version sa and install install-Clam-0.92.1-SA-3.2.4.tar.gz,
the wrong still appear.

#find / -name SpamAssassin.pm -print
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm

allenjiang at clicktosee.com

 http://www.clicktosee.com