Mailscanner slow queue

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Tue Mar 25 13:45:28 GMT 2008

Hello to all, this for me it's a periodical problem.
Sometime, random, spamassassin become very slow. I've read all faq without
real success

Now I've try spammassind -D < messagge and it seems it's slow the running
body tests process, but I've not changed nothing.

Someone could help me telling one sure way to understand where could be the
problem and how to have the full controll of spamassassin ?

My system it's a centos 4.6 with mailscanner-4.58.9-1,
spamassassin-3.2.4-1.el4.
My puglin are razor,pyzor, fuzzyocr, kam rules,

Thanks for any kind of help and sorry for my worst english.

Best regards Marcello

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica