Spam Assasin Timeouts

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Mon Mar 24 19:55:35 GMT 2008

I have always had spamassassin timeouts...

On any type of hardware I used. My fastest hardware has fewest timeouts, but
it still has a couple a day. Besides increasing the timeout value in MS I do
not know what can be done, except maybe to make SA as little dependant on
network tests as possible...

That's just my 5 cents.

Best regards
Jonas Larsen