How to stop this spam

anas asree eersana at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 03:41:41 GMT 2008

Hi all...

Our servers are getting this kind of spam that have this kind of content

uu zjqji qf, sexy er Shemale f http://www.truebsexfilms.cn lv uk bhq eqli.
dny cygum nsqzf zocnd w w olm.
xyh lu phsi u bha, efoca isea c yy ytv jkpvn y xpxo.

oc m, beautiful vvkqb wk Daughters emzr http://www.xideohot.cn h oku. nn
ptbv rep bwxx wdo ifogr.
dzi dwrw lqpk s wst kynd, k bfxm b f o rq.

Our Mailscanner did not detect these mail as SPAM. The spam report show nothing
except for Bayes_00. This kind of spam comes from yahoo mail and is kind of difficult
to block the IP because it comes from Yahoo. We've been getting quite a lot of this kind of Spam..

We have also installed DCC, Razor2, SARE in our mailscanner but that did'nt help