How to stop this spam

Cheng Bruce itlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:12:50 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am not sure if you turn on RBL list. I got 12.4 points.

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
-1.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
                            trust
                            [83.98.192.7 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 8 confidence level
                            above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 2.0 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 2.9 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: xideohot.cn]
 2.1 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: xideohot.cn]
 2.0 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: xideohot.cn]
 2.5 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: xideohot.cn]