mailscanner, queue & nfs

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 08:06:35 GMT 2008

Just a quick sanity check since I've not seen it asked elsewhere... (apologies if I've missed the email where someone asked. This is written pre-caffeine).

Do you do any form of filtering on the mails you accept with postfix? With RBL's such as spamhaus, spamcop, abuseat? what about recipient verification (reject_unverified_recipient) can be very handy depending on your setup... Maybe some form of greylisting? What about reject_unauth_pipelining? Rejecting on no/bad DNS/RDNS?

Jason