OT: MailWatch Question

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 08:06:26 GMT 2008

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Rose, Bobby [brose at med.wayne.edu]
Sent: 05 March 2008 00:22
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: RE: OT: MailWatch Question

Thanks. I'd read that in the mailscanner and mailwatch archives but my
crazy logic considers wildcard and regex differently.

Is it possible for MailScanner to process multiple ruleset or
customfunctions in the same way it does it for actions, virus scanners,
etc?  What I'd like is to allow users have their own
whitelists/blacklists but still have my global rules that consists IP &
Email Address Regex FROM combos.

-=B

I tried getting both rulesets and custom functions working but never managed to get it to work satisfactorily. Again I wanted the same functionality that it sounds you're looking for. I've settled for having rulesets or functions.

Jason