OT: MailWatch Question/ MailScanner Feature Request

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Wed Mar 5 22:56:15 GMT 2008

Justin, is it easily possible for this feature to be added?  Maybe
something where if there is multiple rulesets or a ruleset &
customfunction that the info is aggregated.  My thought is per user
whitelist pulled from either sql or ldap and prepending that data to a
more global info pulled from a ruleset which has better features for a
global setup.