HTML images are being removed FIXED - PATCH

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 01:39:23 IST 2008

Derek Chee wrote:
> On Jun 24, 2008, at 11:59 AM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
>> Derek Chee wrote:

>>> In all cases?  I redirected an HTML message with IMG tags to myself
>>> through my v4.70.6 installation and the IMG tags are still there.
>> Yes. What do you have for "Allow WebBugs".
>
> I have:
>
> Allow WebBugs = yes
If you think it works in that situation, then you have obviously found
something that no-one else, including me, has found, and therefore do
not need to upgrade to 4.70.7 :-)
If you think it works, then you don't need to fix it. :-) :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM