HTML images are being removed FIXED - PATCH

Derek Chee dchee at uci.edu
Wed Jun 25 07:09:57 IST 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Julian Field wrote:
> Derek Chee wrote:

>>> Yes. What do you have for "Allow WebBugs".
>>
>> I have:
>>
>> Allow WebBugs = yes
> If you think it works in that situation, then you have obviously
> found something that no-one else, including me, has found, and
> therefore do not need to upgrade to 4.70.7 :-)
> If you think it works, then you don't need to fix it. :-) :-)

I am not doubting that you fixed a bug.  I was just asking for
clarification on what the exact trigger is because I have received
HTML email with IMG tags intact through a v4.70.6 installation.  I
double checked it and the IMG tags were there.  If you want an
example, I'd be happy to send you a sample off list.

-- Derek