Health update

James Gray james at gray.net.au
Sat Jun 14 07:59:02 IST 2008

Hi Jules,

Good and bad news I guess :-/ It is my hope and prayer that you are
called very soon for a new liver and can put this whole episode behind
you.

If it's any comfort, a good friend of mine had a heart transplant
about 5 years ago and is going from strength to strength.  His
recovery (and prospects without a transplant) prompted my wife and I
to go on the organ donor list here in Oz.  On top I that, I regularly
donate blood and am on the marrow donor and partial liver donor list
as well!

If you were in Oz, and could have half my liver, I'd gladly let you
have it...if for no other reason than to see you keep sticking it to
the spammers!!  All the best Jules; I'll be praying for you on the
other side of the globe.

Cheers,

James