Health update

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Sat Jun 14 09:15:51 IST 2008

On 13 Jun 2008, at 19:28, Julian Field wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that, as soon as I send back the consent
> forms, I am officially on the waiting list for a liver transplant.
> No holidays or anything now until I get my call...

Let's hope that's not too long.

> Fortunately, I have grown a new vein in the last few months that
> means I will just need a new liver and not a small bowel as well,
> which significantly improves my survival chances. This is very good
> news :-)

Excellent news. Isn't the human body quite remarkable some times?

> Wish me luck!

Naturally! I'm not sure I can say more than others already have, so I
won't but take it as read I wish you 'what they said'.

Good luck!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ