Attach blocking

Edward Dekkers edward at tdcs.com.au
Thu Jul 31 00:42:29 IST 2008

I have a problem that maybe is from config...
I need some help with this,

I have 5 users, 2 of then with the extension block of .doc files... they
can't recieve .doc files..

But when I sent an e-mail  to that 5 people... it blocks for all.. not just
for the 2 that have the attachment block..

How should I procede, I need that those 3 recieve the file. And block only
for those two..

Thanks !!

Sending us the relevant sections of your configuration files where you
implemented those conditions may actually help here.

Last psychic ability test I took put me in the ignoramus category.

Maybe other people on this list are better at reading your mind?

Regards,

Ed.

believed to be clean.