Problem with Permissions

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Wed Jul 30 23:44:49 IST 2008

I seem to be having a problem with MS, SA or BAYES permissions. Running
latest MS/MW on CentOS 5.2. MS is running as root. Below are the
permissions in /etc/MailScanner/bayes. When I go to the MW interface and
run the "Bayes Database Info" I often have to change the permissions on
bayes_journal and bayes_toks in order for it to return any results, but
the permissions get set back to those below.

Is there some place I need to set these permissions so they will be
retained and I can run the Bayes Database Info from MW without any problems?

root at gateway:/etc/MailScanner# ls -la bayes/
total 14488
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root     4096 Jul 30 15:40 .
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root     4096 Jul 30 15:04 ..
-rw------- 1 root root     2784 Jul 30 15:40 bayes_journal
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root     1152 Jul 30 15:40 bayes.mutex
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10579968 Jul 30 09:59 bayes_seen
-rw------- 1 root root  5361664 Jul 30 15:40 bayes_toks
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root      423 Sep 24  2007 razor-agent.log
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root        0 Sep 24  2007 Starting
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root        0 Sep 24  2007 Update

--
Johnny Stork
Open Enterprise Solutions

http://www.openenterprise.ca