Problem with SPam, some SPAM going through filter.

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:40:01 IST 2008

 Hi
I am running Mailscanner/Mailwatch I am facing the following problem.  A lot
of emails are passing through my incoming spam filter camouflaged as NDR.
Stating subject such as "Message Could Not Be Delivered" and "User not
available". I clearly know this is spam because I closely monitor outgoing
emails and all is fine there.
What can I do so that those emails are marked as Spam correctly instead of
reaching Outlook as System Administrator messages. Their scores are almost
always below 2.

Some of the originating email servers are :

map.ttn.ru
relay.tpn.ru
earth.sysprog.spb.ru
mail.couo.ru