Digitally Signed Emails

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Wed Jul 2 13:03:05 IST 2008

Find a characteristic which only exists on signed e-mails. Create a
custom function that returns "no" for signed e-mails, then use

Scan Messages = &MyCustomFunctionThatScansForSignedEmails

... or whatever you called it.

I'm just "talking out of my rear" on this one, since I've never done
this myself, but if I follow the logic so far, this is what would need
to be done, right?