Corporate antivirus

Jorge Costinha jlcostinha at halla.pt
Wed Jan 23 18:10:56 GMT 2008

you might, just might, take bitdefender in consideration!

in here, we been using panda software for 3 years and it totally suck. 3
months before the contract with panda we search for a better solution
and tested Norton AV and Bitdefender. By far Bit defender offer the best
performance, even in machines with W2k wkstation the performance change
was impressive.

we are now changing everything to bitdefender.

regarding servers, i got the engine of sophos and clamav.