SA 3.2.4 lint output oddity

Paul Kelly:: Blacknight paul at blacknight.ie
Mon Jan 21 21:25:29 GMT 2008

Hi All,

On the last 2 machines I've installed I'm seeing the following output
from running:

MailScanner --debug --debug-sa

[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_SBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_SC_SURBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_WS_SURBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_PH_SURBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_OB_SURBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_AB_SURBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'URIBL_JP_SURBL'
[8786] dbg: rules: meta test KAM_RPTR_PASSED has undefined dependency
'RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL'

There are more, but I said there's isn't much point in pasting them all.

Any idea a) why they are appearing and what I might be missing? I've
satisfied mailscanners perl module tastes, i.e. output from MailScanner
-V is happy that most perl modules are installed.

I also note, I've not seen any URIBL hits at all in the logs but this
could easily be because there isn't huge volumes of mail going through
the system yet. But again I could be missing something.

For reference MailScanner -V output is here:
http://pastebin.com/m28041620

Any thoughts?

thanks,

Paul