FW: [Mailwatch-users] file name rules help

Simon Jones simon at saq.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 13:52:34 GMT 2008

Err... what's a "magic file" (ooh dear - sorry :@)

Registered Office: 131 Havant Road, Hayling Island Hampshire PO11 0LE
SAQ Telecom Limited is Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 03572157

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219
SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.
DSL : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.