FW: [Mailwatch-users] file name rules help

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:04:18 GMT 2008

On 14/01/2008, Simon Jones <simon at saq.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]
Simon,

Scott already asked fro the relevant bit of information, namely what
the file command (which MS uses to determine the "type") thinks about
your .prx file. My guess is that it'll trigger on one of the more
optimistic file magics (like one byte magics for MS-DOS .COM
executables).
Show that information, please.
To rectify, one could perhaps try use the new file -i stuff Jules has
implemented (in beta, I think), or simply edit the magic file and
compile it (file -C)...

Cheers
--
-- Glenn